Custom Search

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Review:Pure & Essential Minerals Dead Sea Mud Mask

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Dead Sea Mud has been a renowned natural beauty remedy of centuries.

Dead Sea Mud contains 21 minerals like magnesium, calcium, sulfur, and zinc.

Benefits of Dead Sea Mud

  • Tightens pores
  • cleans, heal, and softens skin
  • Organic essential oils to hydrate skin and reduce wrinkles
  • 100% pure, natural and  certified organic ingredients

Dead Sea Mud Mask are suppose to draw everything out of your pores. Dead sea mud mask have been around for centuries. You have to find an authentic dead sea mud mask because their a lot of these products today. I've tried dead sea mud mask before but they've never been like Pure & Essential Minerals mask. This dead sea mud mask contains over 21 different minerals that are great to healthy skin care.  Dead Sea Mud Mask is suppose to leave your skin clean and soft. Dead sea mud mask are also suppose to help with any early aging.
I really liked this dead sea mud mask because it was the real deal. I've tried dead sea mud masks before and I really didn't feel them working on my skin. I liked that as the mask dried I could feel the mask working on my skin. I could definitely feel the dead sea mud mask doing it's job. This dead sea mud mask has a tingling feeling when you put int on. After you try this mask you will notice that your skin is more smoother. I really liked how my skin felt after using dead sea mud mask. I did this mask once a week to get my skin the best results. I also used this for spot treatment whenever I had a bump or something on my skin. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment