Custom Search

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Review:Pimsleur Spanish I

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

  • No software required
  • 100% audio-based learning
  • Based on Dr. Pimsleur famous research
  • Great for anyone on the go
  • Learn 30 minutes a day
  • Can download to mp3 players
  • Makes you speak in a native accent 
  • Prepares you for travel aboard
I've always wanted to learn how to speak a foreign language but never really caught on to it. I've taken' foreign language classes in high school, and I think it didn't really stick because of how it was taught. Pimsleur Spanish I is 100% audio-based learning, and you don't have to take any notes. All you need to do is listen and pay attention to what is being taught. You only have to learn for 30 minutes a day to learn how to speak Spanish. Pimsleur Spanish I also teaches you how to speak Spanish in a native-like accent. This audio makes sure you are learning how to pronunciate everything accurately. You can also transfer this audio to your ipod and listen to it while you're on the go.You get to participate in real life sessions that will get you speaking in Spanish no matter your location.

I wanted to learn Spanish and this audio was real easy to learn. It definitely guides you in the right direction so you speak Spanish well. This Spanish learning audio will over or something with you and make sure your saying it right. I liked that it was audio and didn't come with books. I think this audio is pretty easy to learn if you put in the time to learn. I think everyone should like at least 3 different languages. 

Overall, if you want to learn Spanish than you need to try Pimsleur because using audio is more effective than other products.


Purchase Pimsleur Spanish I on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment