Custom Search

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Review:Ozeri 4x3motion Digital Pocket 3D Pedometer with Tri-Axis Technology


Tri-Axis technology helps records steps, distance, speed, calories and time
3 recording modes:Today, Split & Total
Can count up to 1 million steps with 7 day memory
Built-in Clock, Calendar, Sports timer and auto sleep mode technology
Used by professional athletes, can easily fit in pockets
Blue backlight for night time viewing
Includes strap

If you've ever heard about a pedometer than you should know about how many steps we should make a day. We should be making around 10,000 steps a day. If you're not making that many steps a day than a pedometer can help you get moving. Ozeri 4x3 motion pedometer comes in two colors black and yellow. This pedometer features tri-axis technology which allows you to record steps, distance, calories, and time. This pedometer is used by 100 mile ultra runner champion Evan Kimber, and other professional athletes. Ozeri 4x3 motion pedometer also includes a clock, calendar, and sports timer. This calendar allows you to go back and look at your steps for each day. Ozeri 4x3 motion pedometer also can count up to a million steps with its 7 day memory.

I really liked this pedometer from Ozeri because it was small, and I could stick it right in my pocket. I also liked that this pedometer has a 7 day memory, so I could look at previous days. It says this pedometer has a blue backlight but I couldn't figure out how to get that on. I don't think I'll be needing that anyways. Ozeri 4x3 motion pedometer is also easy to set up so anyone can use it. My nephew even liked it and enjoyed making some steps with it. He thought it was a game.

Overall, if you need a pedometer that's easy to use definitely give Ozeri 4x3 motion pedometer a chance.
Purchase Ozeri 4x3 motion pedometer on Amazon

Received complimentary all opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment