Custom Search

Monday, June 16, 2014

Review:Nail Cones

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
What are Nail Cones?
Nail cones are stickers that help protect the skin when trying to polish your nails. The sticker is cut out to form around the nail. Nail cones come in three different sizes. Nail cones are easy to apply and remove, so you get a perfect look each time.
How to apply Nail Cones

I've always had problem getting my nail polish nice and neat. I've always wonder what can you do to get this neat look I see so many with. Most of the time the polish is all over my skin, and I have to find a way to clean it. Nail cones is here to take that mess away, and get you a perfect finish. Nail cones are easy stickers that you apply around you nails to keep polish off your skin.
Using Nail Cones is Easy

I think this concept is great because I'm so sick of my polish getting everywhere. I also like nail cones because sometimes I don't have to get use nail polish remover to clean up the mess. This product definitely has the potential to be real big. I would like to see it specified what sizes go on which fingernails. I would have also liked to seen this come a little under the base of the nail. I usually polish on my skin in the area, and the nail cones didn't come down  farther enough.This would help me make sure I'm getting the best fit so the polish goes on neat.

Overall, I think Nail cones is a great product, and can't wait to see where this company is headed in the future.

Purchase nail cones now

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment