Custom Search

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Review:MatchaDNA Organic Black Matcha Tea


  • Organically grown and hand picked
  • Powdered tea popular in Japanese culture
  • Rare Chinese origin
  • High in EGCG and antioxidants
  • BPA FREE certified
  • blend of black and green matcha
  • Can provide 4-6 hours of steady energy

Matcha is simply powdered tea. It's really simple to make at home, and so many people are crazy over it.  A glass of MatchaDNA is equal to 10 glasses of green tea when it comes to it's nutritional values and antioxidants. You can find a lot of antioxidants in matcha tea that's why so many flock to it. Matcha has more antioxidants than pomegranates and blueberries together. MatchaDNA black tea is a blend of black and green matcha. You can also get at least four hours of energy when you drink a cup of this matcha tea from MatchaDNA. This matcha tea can also help boost your metabolism during your weight loss journey. There's a lot of amazing reasons to start drinking matcha tea.

I really like matcha tea because it's simple to make. I've tried green and white matcha, and they've tasted just like your traditional tea. I thought this black matcha tasted just like the black tea I drink everyday at home. I like the health benefits of matcha which is why I will continue to drink this tea. I like that this matcha tea from MatchaDNA has more antioxidants than 10 glasses of green tea. Anyone can make this matcha tea it's pretty simple for anyone to make.

How I make matcha tea
I use bottle or tap water(boil the water for a couple of minutes)-microwave hot water works
then I put 1/2 tsp of matcha tea in a cup
pour hot water over matcha tea in cup
stir continuously until well blended
Note:if tea has a sandy taste you need to add more water or stir better

*Make sure you don't add too much matcha because you will get that sandy taste, and not a smooth taste.*

Overall, give black matcha tea from MatchaDNA a chance because it tastes great, and it's easy for you to make. It also has a lot of health benefits that I know everyone needs.

Purchase MatchaDNA Black Matcha on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment