Custom Search

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Review:InstaNatural Luxurious argan oil hair treatment & elixir #arganoilhairtreatment


  • Leave in conditioner  and restorer
  • Heat and damage protectant
  • restores luminous shine and health
  • Includes shea butter, coconut oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, grapeseed oil, sunflower oil


In the summer time, my hair gets real dry and wants to dry up. I need something that will bring it back to life, and this InstaNatural Argan Oil hair treatment helps. You can use this product as a leave in conditioner or a hair treatment that you rinse out. I think I like the hair treatment the best because I think it gave me the best results. InstaNatural Argan Oil hair treatment includes some of the best oils for your hair. You can find oils like grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, and sunflower oil in this product. I also like that you can use this product as a heat protectant when you are styling your hair with hot irons or flat ironing your hair.

I liked the hair treatment the best because it left my hair real soft. I think using this product as a leave in conditioner will work best will your hair is wet. I think this is best because you hair locks in moisture better when it's wet. If you're going to use InstaNatural Argan oil hair treatment & elixir as a leave in conditioner make sure you wet your hair. If you don't this product won't last in your hair and you will find yourself having to apply it again.

Overall, if you have damage hair that you want to give a boost then use InstaNatural argan oil hair treatment to get your hair back in shape.

Purchase InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Treatment & Elixir on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment