Custom Search

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Review:Foxbrim 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil #foxbrim

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.






  • 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil
  • Lightweight,  easily absorbs into  face, hair, skin,  or nails
  • Miracle beauty oil as known as "liquid gold"
  • Fresh and lasts long
  •  EcoCert & Organic Certified - no preservatives, chemicals or artificial fragrances used


Argan Oil has definitely been a hit over the past couples of years. I remember reading about it in some of the magazines I subscribe to. I've been using argan oil for a couple of months now, and I'm hooked on it. Foxbrim 100% pure organic argan oil definitely met my standards because this stuff is super lightweight. It also lasts for long time, and worked so well on my hair. I always see the best results when I use argan oil on my hair or face. My hair stayed moisturized for quite some time after using argan oil.

Overall, definitely use argan oil because you will have more moisturized skin and hair unlike before. It's definitely the best oil for your hair and face.

Purchase Forxbrim 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment