Custom Search

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Review:Barware Styles 24 oz Stainless Steel #CocktailShaker


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.






  • Easy to use and clean
  • Includes 3 set martini shaker-strainer-cap
  • Won't Rust or Leak made from premium 18/8 stainless steel
  • Also includes a jigger

Who doesn't want to be able to make their favorite cocktails at home. I know I like having this option. I've been a fan of tipsy batender for a while, and I've watched them make so many drinks. I've followed their youtube but didn't have the cocktail shaker to make the drinks. I'm glad that I know that this awesome stainless steel cocktail shaker from barware styles. It's pretty awesome and it doesn't everything you want a cocktail shaker to do. This cocktail shaker is super easy to use and it's simple to clean. You will also find a jigger with this cocktail shaker that will help you measure liquids. Only downsize to this jigger it that it doesn't include any measurements on it. Overall, this cocktail shaker is high quality and would go great in any home bar.

I really like this cocktail shaker, and enjoyed using it. I'm going to download the ebook so I can make some more cocktails. Now I can definitely hit up tipsy batender's youtube page and learn some more awesome recipes. You really can go wrong with this cocktail shaker from barwarestyles. It looks just like the one you see so many batenders using in bars to create drinks.


Purchase 24 oz Stainless Steel Cocktail Shaker on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment