Custom Search

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Review:Azure Naturals ULTIMATE HYALURONIC ACID Serum #azurenaturals

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

  • Made in the USA
  • 98% Natual, 72% organic ingredients
  • For best results use with Vitamin C 
  • Hydrates skin to remove fine lines and wrinkles
  • Leaves skin soft and smooth
  • No Alcohol or Parabens
  • Gluten Free

Hyaluronic Acid holds 1000 times its weight in water. It draws the moisture of the environment to the surface of your skin. Hyaluronic Acid can help you reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots. Hyaluronic Acid works best along aside vitamin C. Azure Naturals Ultimate Hyaluronic Anti Aging Serum includes vitamin C but its best to add more.

I've tried hyaluronic acid before and I agree that it works best when you apply vitamin C. If you use this product without vitamin C your face won't be that moisturized. You will end up having to reapply it after a few hours. I noticed that when I used vitamin C with hyaluronic acid my skin feels much softer. Moisture also last much longer when I use vitamin C with this product. I did use this product alone when I was feeling lazy, and didn't want to go through all the steps.

Overall, this product works best for someone who doesn't have real dry skin. Also if you have real dry skin use vitamin C for the best results.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment