Custom Search

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Review:Adovia Dead Sea Salt Soap

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


  • Infused with 100% Pure Dead Sea Salt 
  • Dead Sea Salt contains over 21 minerals 
  • Deep moisturizing and hydrating soap
  • Contains magnesium, potassium, sodium, and zinc essential to skin function

Adovia dead sea salt soap is amazing it smells great. It is really moisturizing and good for your skin. Dead sea salt has over 21 minerals that essential to the health of your hair and skin. You can a number of minerals in this dead sea salt soap like magnesium and zinc. These salt soap is gentle enough that you can use it everyday. Adovia dead sea salt soap is made with 100% pure dead sea salt so you are getting the best from a good company.

I really love this soap it smells so good, and that's some i look for when choosing a new soap. I also like that it doesn't irritate my skin. I also liked that it could be used on a daily basis for your whole body. This dead sea salt soap left my skin real soft, and that's something I need for my dry skin.

Overall, if you need a moisturizing soap that won't dry your skin give Adovia dead sea salt soap a chance. Also give this soap a try if you want some that smells good but doesn't irritate your skin.

Purchase Adovia Dead Sea Salt Soap on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment