Custom Search

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Review:Adovia Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner #hairconditioner #ggireviews

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

  • Made with real dead sea salt
  • Contains more than 21 minerals that help rebuild skin and hair
  • Leaves hair hydrated, healthy, and silky.
  • Helps reduce the appearance of dandruff and dry, flaky scalp 
  • Aloe Vera helps deeply nourishes the scalp and hair


I've never heard of dead sea salt so I was definitely interested in trying this product. Dead sea salt contains more than 21 minerals. You can find calcium, magnesium, and zinc in this deep hair conditioner. These minerals help rebuild the skin and  hair. Adovia dead sea salt deep hair conditioner also helps reduce the appearance of dandruff, and dry flaky scalp. This product also contains aloe vera which helps to deeply nourish the scalp and hair. You will find that after using this product your hair is hydrated, and feels amazing.

I really liked this hair condition it was thick enough for my natural hair.  It didn't weigh my hair down at all. It made my hair feel great. It also smelled amazing, This hair conditioner also includes vitamin E which helps with your scalp. I really like this hair conditioner because it does what it claims. It didn't make my hair feel dry it made it feel more softer than manageable. It also doesn't take long for you to feel the affects of this Adovia dead sea salt deep hair conditioner. This product also works even better if you use it with Adovia dead sea mud shampoo.

Overall, it works great and your hair will feel soft. It also works well with natural hair.

Purchase Adovia Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment