Custom Search

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Review:20 short ones:20 short stories by Dan Salerno

I received this book for free in exchange for a review through booklookbloggers

20 short ones is simply 20 short stories. These short stories talk about a number of things that people go through everyday. Like for instance learning how to have patience. Not too many people know how to have it, and there is a short story in this book that talks about it. There is also a short story in this book that give you a look on mental illness. Mental illness is definitely a topic that gets overlooked, and in this book you get a look at it. Most of these stories leave you with a message on how we should all strive to be better people.

I would recommend this book to others because I like to encourage reading. I also think that people will enjoy reading more than one story. Reading can definitely get you out of any slump you may be in. You can become encourage to do better in your life by reading the words from another. Definitely, read this book and others because reading is very important.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, so much, for the positive review of my book, 20 Short Ones. It's my hope that the pleasure I had in writing each short story will be felt by every reader! All the very best!

    ReplyDelete