Custom Search

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ #SpringFlingVoxBox #PlayOn #Review



I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes

I received this product in Influenster Spring VoxBox. I can say that I first started using tampons when I was sophomore in high school. I didn't want to have to sit out for swimming so one of my close friends told me to use a tampons. I've struggled with finding one that doesn't leaks and works the best. I think after all these years tampons have advanced so much. Playtex sport fresh balance are made for the person who is always active. Anyone who has problem with leakage when they are out and about can use these tampons from Playtex. Playtex sport fresh balance also come with a plastic applicator which makes it much easier for you to insert the tampon. These tampons also help control odor with it's odor shield technology. You don't have to worry about any odor that might of occurred before with the new Playtex sport fresh balance. I received the regular absorbency so I had to use these towards the end of my cycle. I really liked them because that fit well, and didn't move. These tampons also didn't leak, and I didn't have to worry about any leakage. After using these tampons I would definitely consider using tampons again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment