Custom Search

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Review:Rush Hour® Brain Fitness by Think Fun

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



  • Sliding Block Logic Game
  • Keeps mind sharp and young
  • Award winning logic game
  • Test skills of the fiercest puzzlers

I really like trying challenging games that will make my brain think.  Think Fun's Rush Hour brain game really does that. This logic game has three different levels for beginner, intermediate, advanced, and expert. You can also play this game by yourself or play with a friend if you want.  Think Fun's Rush Hour also includes a booklet with 80 challenges plus it includes help if you get stuck on a challenge. The objective in this rush hour brain game is to move the cars to get the red car to the exit. 

This game was really fun to play and I was really challenged. My nephew even tried to play this game. He didn't know how to move the cars but it was intrigue by the cars. So this game is great for anyone because kids like cars so they will want to play it. I liked Rush Hour because it wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. Once I got the concept of this game I started to complete more the challenges without looking for help. 

Overall, I think Think Fun's rush hour sliding block logic game is a lot of fun for any age. It doesn't matter what age you are with this game. It definitely will keep kids occupied because they will want to play with the cars. I would definitely recommend this game to others because more people need to pick up games like this and challenge their brains. 

Want to purchase Rush Hour from Think Fun on Amazon>>>Go here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment