Custom Search

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Review:Rainbow Loom Band refill set

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
#1 Best quality rainbow loom band refill pack - Rainbow loom refill bands set - 5400 Mega Value Pack with Clips and 600 Bright Rainbow Colors including Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Pink, Purple, Orange, Black and White - 100% Compatible with All Rainbow Looms. Make Rainbow Band Bracelets - 365 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee. NO SMELL!! Rainbow Bandz WONT EASILY BREAK like other cheap CHINA imitators products.



  • 5400 pack of Rainbow Bandz latex free rubber bands
  • 9 different colors: Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Pink, Purple, Orange, Black, and White
  • 100% compatible with all loom kits
  • Premium Quality Bands and safe for Kids
  • Packed individually per color for easy organizing
  • No Smell and won't easily break

In 2014 we now have rubber bands that can be used to make bracelets, rings, and necklaces. I remember when I was younger we used the plastic strings. This is definitely a step up from the past.  I like that there are so many different colors to choose from. It's also pretty easy to learn how to make these bracelets, rings or necklaces. I recommend going to youtube to look for tutorial videos if you don't have the loom kit. You don't need the loom to use these rubber bands which is great if you don't have money to buy it. My favorite combination of colors to use is white and black. Each pack of colors also come with a hook and some clips to put your finished products together.I also like that each pack of colors includes 600 rubberbands. You have so many rubberbands to make so many things. I'm making a jump rope to workout with so all these different rubber bands come in handy. So if you want to learn more about rainbow loom bandz please check this product out on amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment