Custom Search

Monday, May 26, 2014

Review:pureSOL Konjac facial sponge w/Bamboo Charcoal

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I was definitely fascinated by this product, and wanted to try it. I've heard a lot of amazing things about bamboo charcoal. I've heard that will can help with blackheads, and clean impurities from your pores. I remember seeing a dermatologist I follow on youtube take a charcoal mask that helps get rid of blackheads. I think this purSOL konjac facial sponge can be an alternative to the brush because it is much gentler to use on your skin. I also think that this sponge is better because it's a natural product that's not made with harsh chemicals. I like that purSOL konjac facial sponge helps brighter your skin so you look better. I also like that after each use you can hang the sponge up to dry with the suction hook provided.

I really like this sponge because I can use it with any cleanser I like. I also liked that this sponge really exfoliated my skin real good. I also liked how over time it helps with my pores, and for that reason I will continue to use. I need some that will really help draw out the dirt and get my face clean.

Overall, if your looking for something different to cleanse your face with than purSOL Konjac facial sponge w/bamboo charcoal is for you. It's always good to try something new and this sponge can be use for 2-3 months.


Purchase purSOL Konjac facial sponge w/Bamboo Charcoal on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment