Custom Search

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Review:PREMIUM GOLD Plated HDMI Cable with Ethernet (28 AWG) - 2 Pack

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

  • Gold-plated HDMI® connectors provide optimal signal transfer
  • Double-shielded HDMI® compliant cable protects against EMI/RFI
  • Supports Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master AudioTM standards
  • Backward compatible to all previous versions
  • HDCP & RoHS compliant
HDMI® provides an interface between any audio/video source, such as set-top boxes, Blue-ray Disc players, DVD players, video game consoles, AV receivers and an audio and/or video monitor, such as digital television or plasma monitor, over a single cable.

Our High Speed HDMI® cables with Ethernet have been designed to meet the performance standards set by HDMI 1.4 and have passed stringent Category 2 testing. They are backward compatible to all previous versions.

Below are the major enhancements introduced in the HDMI 1.4 specification
• HDMI® Ethernet Channel 
• Audio Return Channel 
• 3D Support 
• 4K Resolution Support 
HDMI cables usage have been on the rise lately. More people are turning to HDMI cables to get video and audio on their tv for a number of things. You can use HDMI cables on your dvd players and blue ray disc players. HDMI cables ares also used for many video game consoles because they are more reliable than your traditional cables.  These HDMI cables by Solid Cordz are very durable, and won't easily break. Solid Cordz HDMI cables come in a pack of two, so you will get two cables for a reasonable price. 

I've heard a lot about HDMI cables over the last couple of years. I really didn't know what they were all about until I got these hdmi cables. They pretty much do what the three color cables do but it's only one cable. So you don't have to deal with three cords getting tangled up. I used this HDMI cables with my PS3.  These hdmi cables worked great on my PS3 and my tv, and I was really amazed at how these cables worked. They really are convenient to use, and save you so much time and energy. I know having a bunch of cords tangled up have been a pain, so this takes out all of that. I will definitely be switching to hdmi cables now. 

Purchase Solid Cordz HDMI Cables on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment