Custom Search

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Review:Picture Collage Maker by PearlMountain Technology


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Picture Collage Maker is a powerful yet easy-to-use collage maker that enables you to create stunning art works on both Windows and Mac OS X.
Key Features:
140+ gorgeous templates for all kinds of occasions
Tons of decorations: backgrounds, clipart, frames, masks, etc.
Lots of customizing features: rotate, resize, crop, text, calendar, etc.
Wide choices of export & share options.
Know more here: http://www.picturecollagesoftware.com/

I like making different fun pictures on my computer so I was excited to try this picture collage maker. I received picture collage maker for windows, and it was easy to set up. You can make a number of things with this software besides collages. You can also make posters, postcards, and calenders.  You can really customize every project to whatever you like, and have fun. You can also share these projects with your friends and family.

I really liked picture collage maker because I was able to make a number of collages with my favorite music artist. I also liked this picture collage maker because there were so many different things I could do. Picture collage maker allows you to make so many things that you will definitely enjoy it. Your whole family will find something they can make for any occasion.

Overall, if you love making different pictures for your family using your current photos picture collage maker is for you. This software is not for just making collages you can make just about anything. You can use this software to make a special birthday card and put your own touch to it. I would definitely recommend this picture collage maker software to others because its real easy to use and fun.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment