Sunday, May 11, 2014
Review:Organic 100% Pure Rosehip Seed oil
Add InstaNatural Rosehip seed oil to your routine for:
• Damage caused to skin due to sun-exposure
• Getting help with dryness, roughness and more
• Decreasing old and hardened scars and diminishing the appearance of marks, including acne scars, burn scars, dark spots and stretch marks
• Nourishing the skin deeply to make the skin smoother and more even.
• Shinier hair and nail care.
Give your Skin a chemical free 'NATURAL' Moisturizer
• InstaNatural Rosehip seed oil is 100% pure and USDA certified organic, and unrefined to give you safe and effective multi benefits.
• Contains Essential fatty acids (Omega 6, 3 and 9), which is beneficial for healing the skin.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
I've tried a lot of oil that are suppose to leave your skin soft, and rosehip oil is one of those oil. I don't really think rosehip seed oil works on my face but it worked other places. I first tried this on my face because that's the most dry. It felt soft for a couple of minutes but later wore off. Unlike argan oil where I will still be able to feel the softness for a day or two. Rosehip seed oil worked better on my hands. I guess it could be because my hands weren't as dry as my face. I also used InstaNatural 100% Pure Rosehip seed oil on my nails to keep my cuticles moisturized. Instanatural 100% Pure Rosehip seed oil also has a strong floral scent because its apart of the rose plant. Some people seem to not like it but rosehip oil has great benefits so use it.
Overall, if your looking for something to help with dry skin or even stretch marks InstaNatural Rosehip seed oil might be for you.
Purchase InstaNatural Organic 100% Pure Rosehip Seed Oil on Amazon
Purchase InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum on Amazon
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Posted by atlmuzikfanzinc S at 3:25 PM