Custom Search

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Review:Life and Food 100% Pure Raw Organic Yacon Syrup

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.




  • Sourced from all natural roots of Yacon Plants in Peru
  • Low calorie, low glycemic sweetener 
  • Supports healthy digestion
  • Contains prebiotics
  • Boosts metabolism
  • Increases fiber
  • Dietary Supplement:Take 3 times daily before meals
  • Made in USA


As someone who is looking to cut there sugar intake I'm always looking for alternatives. Yacon syrup has a low glycemic level so anyone who wants to keep their blood glucose down can use it. Life and Food's 100% pure raw organic yacon syrup contains a number of benefits like prebiotics. Prebiotics are beneficial to have a good digestive system. It's amazing to how something like a root can be use to sweeten things like tea or coffee. This product also has the ability to help lower blood pressure when used on a regular basis. Another thing you might want to know is that the only ingredient is yacon syrup also known as smallanthus sonohifolius. So you can on getting what your looking for when purchasing this product.
This product is a dark brown sticky syrup just like any type of syrup your use to seeing. This syrup doesn't have a really welcoming smell to it. This yacon syrup is also suppose to be a natural sweetener but it didn't really sweeten my tea. The taste of this syrup really over powered my tea, and that's not what I'm looking for. I would prefer a natural sweetener that I didn't really notice was in my tea. So I would not use yacon syrup in my tea because it really didn't sweeten my tea. It just took over the flavor of my tea. I also used Life and Food's 100% pure raw yacon syrup as a dietary supplement. I believe taking this yacon syrup three times a day before meals would help improve digestion. I didn't really like the taste because it tasted like raisins, and left a waxy after taste. I recommend washing it down with water after you take the teaspoon of yacon syrup.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend Yacon syrup as a natural sweetener because I didn't feel it really sweetened anything. I would recommend it for a dietary supplement if your trying to get your digestion on track. I would say go for this if you need something that won't increase your blood glucose and will decrease your blood pressure. Just experiment and see what works for you.


Learn more about Life and Food 100% Pure Raw Organic Yacon Syrup

Purchase 100% Pure Raw Organic Yacon Syrup on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment