- Includes vitamin C+E+Green Tea
- Holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water
- Natural moisturizer
Improve skin texture and brightness with intense moisture and balance
- Reduces appearances of dark circles & puffiness
- Uses the highest concentration of pharmaceutical HA
- World's Most Expensive Brands Use The Same HA
- Smooths Texture, Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Extremely Moisturizing While Plumping Up The Skin - Formulated with the highest concentration of pharmaceutical HA - Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing
I've tried Hyaluronic Acid in other products but I've never tried it alone. I would say that if does make your skin feel soft for awhile. I didn't really think it latest that long, so my face would feel dry again. I think I seen greater results when I used it with my Instanatural Vitamin C. I think Vitamin C moisturizes your skin better than Hyaluronic Acid . I like using hyaluronic acid when I want to make my skin feel fresher. I used this product mainly when I didn't really need a moisture to my face.
Overall, I think it's a great product if your looking for something light. I think it is also great for people who don't have real dry skin. If you have super dry skin like me you need something like vitamin C or a thick creamy moisturizer.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.