Custom Search

Friday, May 30, 2014

Review:InstaNatural Hyaluronic Acid Serum


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

  • Includes vitamin C+E+Green Tea
  • Holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water
  • Natural moisturizer

Improve skin texture and brightness with intense moisture and balance
- Reduces appearances of dark circles & puffiness
- Uses the highest concentration of pharmaceutical HA
- World's Most Expensive Brands Use The Same HA
- Smooths Texture, Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Extremely Moisturizing While Plumping Up The Skin - Formulated with the highest concentration of pharmaceutical HA - Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing

Hyaluronic Acid is known as a natural moisturizer that many use to moisturize their skin. This product is known to be so great because of it's ability to hold more water than it's weight. InstaNatural Hyaluronic Acid serum also includes vitamin C, and if you've tried vitamin C it helps with collagen. Vitamin C can also help moisturize your skin so having this in this product is a great addition. InstaNatural Hyaluronic Acid also includes vitamin E and green tea, and these two have a lot of amazing benefits for your skin.

I've tried Hyaluronic Acid in other products but I've never tried it alone. I would say that if does make your skin feel soft for awhile. I didn't really think it latest that long, so my face would feel dry again. I think I seen greater results when I used it with my Instanatural Vitamin C. I think Vitamin C moisturizes your skin better than Hyaluronic Acid . I like using hyaluronic acid when I want to make my skin feel fresher. I used this product mainly when I didn't really need a moisture to my face.

Overall, I think it's a great product if your looking for something light. I think it is also great for people who don't have real dry skin. If you have super dry skin like me you need something like vitamin C or a thick creamy moisturizer.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment