Custom Search

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Review:InstaNatural 100% Pure Organic Moroccan Argan Oil

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


  • 100 % Pure Argan OIl
  • No preservatives, chemicals, or artificial fragrances used
  • Made organically in small batches for best quality
  • 100-Day Satisfaction Guarantee

Benefits of 100% Pure Argan Oil

  • Naturally freshens, hydrates and softens dry skin better than any other moisturizer on the market. 
  • Helps repair hair from roots to split-ends. 
  • Helps strengthen brittle nails and cuticles. 


I've heard so many amazing this about Argan oil and was excited to try it. I've always heard how some celebrities can't live without this oil. InstaNatural 100% Pure Argan Oil is organic and its made in small batches. The small batches allow customers to receive the best quality of argan oil. Argan oil is also fast absorbing and doesn't have a fragrance.  You can use argan oil is a multipurpose moisturizer. Argan Oil can be used on your hair,  body, and nails.

I tried InstaNatural 100% pure argan oil on my skin, hair, and nails. I seen the best results on my face from argan oil. I didn't see any more difference when putting argan oil on my hair. I think that was because I put it on dry hair. I think argan oil would have been more effective on wet hair. I'll try doing that next time I wash my hair. My routine for applying argan oil is cleanse my face, vitamin c serum, then I apply argan oil to my face. After settling in my skin, this argan oil made my skin feel so soft and smooth. I'm definitely in love with argan oil right now. It's makes my skin feel so much better than my previous moisturizer. Want this feeling give it a try. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment