Custom Search

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Review:InstaNatural 100% Pure Emu Oil For Skin & Hair

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
\
Soothes minor inflammation.
Reduces dryness related to various skin conditions.
Calms itching on skin.
MOISTURIZING BENEFITS: No more dryness. Get a soft, smooth skin naturally.
YOUTHFUL APPEARANCE: Improve skin issues that develop with age.
EVEN SKIN TONE: Reduce marks to achieve an even, radiant, clear skin.
IMPROVED SKIN TEXTURE: Get a plump skin full of health.
HAIR HEALTH AND GROWTH: Achieve complete hair care. Get soft, shiny hair, reduce split ends, and boost hair growth.

This was my first time trying emu oil but I really liked it. Emu oil is made up of unsaturated fatty acids. These unsaturated fatty acids help add a lot of moisture to the skin and hair. Emu oil is so rich that you only need a couple of drops to experience the benefits  of the fatty acids. Emu oil can also reduce inflammation so it can help with any scalp problems you might have.

I really like this emu oil it really made my hair feel great. My hair was so soft and moisturized after using this emu oil. My natural hair needs something that will really keep it moisturized, so using emu oil helped. I also get a itchy scalp so finding out that emu oil can help with that as well is good to know.  Emu oil also made my skin feel super soft when I applied it. I've struggled with finding moisturizers that make my skin feel great. I've noticed that oils seem to do a better job of moisturizing my skin.

Overall, I really like emu oil it's one of the best oils I've tried. It definitely makes my skin feel soft. It gets rid of my dry skin quick. Emu oil also works great on my dry hair by adding moisture to it. I would recommend emu oil to anyone who suffers from dry skin or dry hair. This product works for real.

Purchase InstaNatural Emu Oil on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment