Custom Search

Friday, May 16, 2014

Review:Healing Tree Bamboo Charcoal Soap - Lets Your Skin Breathe Again

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Bamboo Charcoal Soap Benefits:
Remove Dead Skin Cells
Unclogs Pores
Smoother Skin
Natural Ingredients
Hypoallergenic
Detoxifying
Fragrance Free
No Harmful Chemicals
No Added Colors
No Animal Testing
Ingredients: Vegetable Oil, Water, Glycerin, and Bamboo Charcoal.




I've heard a lot about how charcoal can draw out impurities in your skin. This was my first time actually trying a product with bamboo charcoal in it. I was really excited to see if this product helped with my blackheads because that's something I'm really trying to find a solution for. The healing tree bamboo charcoal soap won't irritate your skin or cause any type of breakouts. Bamboo charcoal soap will help unclog pores so you have a much clearer complexion. The healing tree bamboo charcoal soap is also only made up of four ingredients which include vegetable oil, water, glycerin, and bamboo charcoal. You can also feel great knowing that these four ingredients are all natural. 

This soap is black and it shows up on your skin black just like charcoal. This soap does not stain or anything and its completely safe to use. I liked that it was made up of only four ingredients that I've heard of. This bamboo charcoal soap left my skin soft and smooth after using it. My skin was not irritating by using this soap. I could actually feel the bamboo charcoal drawing out the dirt in my pores. I knew that I was getting a getting a deep cleansing by using this soap unlike your traditional soap. This bamboo charcoal soap did not have a bad fragrance to it which was great. It's actually fragrance free so you definitely wont' have to worry about it irritating your skin. 

Overall, I really liked that The healing tree bamboo charcoal soap because it's all natural, and doesn't irritate your skin. I also liked that it helps draw out dirt so you don't have any blackheads. I would recommend you leave this on your skin for a couple of minutes if you suffer from blackheads. This will help you get the best results possible from using bamboo charcoal soap. 

Purchase Bamboo Charcoal Soap on The Healing Tree

Learn more about Bamboo Charcoal Soap at BambooCharcoalHealth.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment