Custom Search

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Review:Adovia's Dead Sea Mud Shampoo

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

  • Helps to Relieve Itching from Dry, Flaky Scalp &; Dandruff
  • Helps to Relieve Symptoms of Scalp Psoriasis &; Seborrhea Dermatitis
  • Made with Pure & Natural Dead Sea Mud for an Infusion of Essential Minerals into Scalp & Hair
  • Specially formulated for dry, itchy scalps &; Dandruff
  • Also Contains Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin E & Chamomile for a Natural Formula that gets results.


I've always suffered from dandruff so I'm always looking for something to help reduce this problem. Adovia dead sea mud shampoo is suppose to help relieve dandruff. So I was definitely excited about trying this product. Adovia dead sea mud shampoo has chamomile which can help calm your scalp. This shampoo also includes some of my favorites like olive oil and shea butter, and these products work great on my hair.

I really liked Adovia dead sea mud shampoo because I definitely left a difference in my scalp. I don't expect to see an immediate solution to my dandruff, but my scalp did feel much better. Adovia dead sea shampoo smells great and it left my hair soft. I don't feel like it took anything away from my hair. I think it added something to it which is what I love about this shampoo. Also, when I used this shampoo it didn't lather too much which made it easier for me to rinse it out my hair. I knew that it was still cleansing my hair when through it didn't lather like other shampoos.

Overall, I really like Adovia dead sea mud shampoo because it did a good job of cleansing my hair. I think this shampoo also kept my hair soft so it wouldn't get tangles in it. I would recommend this shampoo for anyone who may suffer from any scalp condition like dandruff. I would say don't expect results over night it takes time to get rid of dandruff.

Purchase Adovia's Dead Sea Mud Shampoo on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment