Custom Search

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Review:Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Adovia Natural Dead Sea Mud Soap - Great for Eczema, Psoriasis or Acne! 125 GR (4.4OZ)

  • Removes dirt and cleanses your skin, while simultaneously infusing it with minerals essential to keeping your skin hydrated and moisturized.
  • Contains a unique combination of Dead Sea minerals derived from Dead Sea Mud
  • 100% All Natural Moisturizing Soap
  • This soap has also been found effective at relieving acne.

I've always heard great things about dead sea mud when it comes to skincare. I was definitely excited about getting a chance to try this dead sea mud soap from Adovia. Sometimes I get breakouts so I'm always looking for something that is effective in clearing it up.  I like that this product has minerals that help your become more healthier over time. Adovia dead sea mud soap can also be used on any skin type. Adovia dead sea mud also has a nice scent to it so it really smells good in the box. This so also lathers on white like your traditional soap. 

I really liked this dead sea mud soap. I liked how it left my skin feeling soft, and it really worked well with other products I use. When I used this product I knew that my face was getting cleansed really well. The palm kernel oil helped hydrate my skin, so I was left was a dry skin. I thought my skin felt refreshed, and that's something I look for in a soap. Most soap I've came across didn't leave your skin feeling right. I would also recommend leaving this soap on your skin for a couple of minutes to allow it to do it's job.

Purchase Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap on Amazon 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment