Custom Search

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Review:Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


  • Facial mask helps tightens and purifies pores for clear, younger complexion
  • Dead Sea Mud helps reduces acne and pimples
  • Over 21 minerals present in Dead Sea Mud Mask help to keep skin healthier 
  • This Mask contains atleast 30 Sessions or 3-4 months of usage
  • Can be used as spot treatment & blackhead remover

How to apply Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask
  • Apply thin layer to cleansed face
  • Leave on for 15-20 minutes
  • Rinse off with warm water

I've heard some great things about dead mud sea so I was glad to get a chance to try this. I liked that this product helps with blackheads and acne. I also liked that Dead Sea Mud Mask helps unclog pores. This product also helps with some of the first signs of aging which is something I'm concerned about. This product also has some ingredients to help soothe your skin for any irriation. 
I applied this dead sea mud mask on a cleansed face. This dead sea mud mask stayed on my face for 15-20 minutes. I washed my face with warm water. After all of this my face was real soft. I didn't really notice any difference with my blackheads. I plan to keep using this product to see if I see any difference with my blackheads. I would like to get rid of those but I haven't found anything that's worked. Overall, I like how it makes my skin feel so I'll definitely keep using it.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment