Custom Search

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Review:White Matcha Tea by Red Leaf Tea

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Product Details


I've tried green matcha in the past so I was definitely interested in seeing how white matcha tasted. White Matcha is a powdered form of White Tea. Personally, I think it doesn't tastes any different for your black tea. White Matcha also includes a lot of health benefits. 

White Matcha Tea Health Benefits:
  • High antioxidant count to kill free radicals in the blood stream
  • Reduces the risk of certain types of cancer
  • Decreases fine lines and wrinkles in the skin
  • Helps maintain a beautiful complexion
  • Has only one percent (1%) caffeine content of coffee

Some people stir away from Matcha because they simply don't know how to make it correctly. I'm going to give you all my tips on making the best white matcha tea. Once you follow these steps you will be enjoying your matcha tea.

How to make white matcha tea:
  • Boil water (it can be tap or bottled whatever you have)
  • Add 1/2 tsp-1 tsp to cup
  • Pour boiled water into cup
  • Stir with whisk( keep stirring until powder is blended into water)
  • If your tea is too strong you can add more water, then add your sweetener 
  • Also if any of the powder settles at the bottom feel free to strain your tea
  • Enjoy.

I really liked white matcha tea because it didn't taste any different from the tea I normally drink. Also, as long as you make it right it will taste great. Don't add too much powder into your cup, and please remember to use boiling water. I really plan on using matcha tea more because the health benefits are definitely worth it. I can now say that I prefer white matcha tea over green matcha tea because I think I had a better time preparing it. I think white matcha tea is milder and closer in taste to black tea. 

If you would like to purchase some white Matcha visit Red Leaf Tea

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment