Custom Search

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Review:Ozeri Touch II Kitchen Scale w/Microban


I've always wanted to try a kitchen scale so I was glad when Ozeri gave to the opportunity to do so. I know about people struggle with portion control, and I've heard kitchen scales can help. I reviewed the Ozeri Touch II kitchen scale with Microban.

What is Microban antimicrobial product protection?

  • Microban is used to help prevent the growth of stain and color causing bacteria.
  • Microban will last for the life of the scale so you can count on that added protection.
  • Microban antimicrobial protection will work all day every day because bacterica can double in numbers in 20 minutes.
Ozeri Touch II Kitchen Scale


  • Modern design with large weighing platform
  • touch sensitive buttons
  • 4 high-precision sensors
  • Displays pounds, kilograms, grams and ounces on large LCD screen
  • operates on 2 Lithium CR2032

I really like this scale because I thought it had a nice design. I also like that Ozeri touch II kitchen scale because its ability to display 4 different units. This scale is great because of the microban protection because most scale don't protect you from bacteria. I like that I was able to weigh my food to help control my portions better. Ozeri touch II kitchen scale will give you an accurate weigh of whatever your trying to weigh.This scale is easy to use so you don't have to worry about things being complicated. This scale has a a large LCD that makes it easy read off the weight. So, this Ozeri touch II kitchen scale would be great for someone older because of the large numbers displayed. I plan to keep on using this Ozeri touch II kitchen scale to see how I can control my portions.

If you would like to check out Ozeri touch II kitchen scale w/microban visit amazon

This product was provided to me complimentary in exchange for a review. All opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment