Custom Search

Friday, April 18, 2014

Review:Mystelic Beauty Nature's Best Vitamin C Serum

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Mystelic Beauty Nature's Best Vitamin C Serum 
  • Clinically proven to stimulate and reverse the effects of aging
  • Works on all skin types, made with natural ingredients
  • Can reduce acne by removing toxins
  • Lightens pigmentation for a more youthful look
  • Highest concentration of Vitamin C Serum on the market
  • Made in the USA
How to apply Nature's Best Vitamin C Serum
  • Apply small amount with fingertips to freshly cleaned & toned face, neck and decollete area (Avoid eye area)
  • Allow time to absorb before applying moisturizer
  • Apply 1-2 times daily
I had the pleasure of trying Mystelic Beauty Nature's Best Vitamin C Serum, and I was impressed. I've heard so much about Vitamin C serum from reading different beauty magazines. So to finally get an opportunity to try it was great. This product comes in a 1 FL oz bottle/30ml, and it's made in the USA.This product made with 98% naturally derived ingredients, and 72% organic. Nature's Best Vitamin C Serum includes pure vegan hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic Acid helps protect skin cells from damage, and keep them plump for younger looking skin.

I used this product with my Shea butter and it made my skin feel so smooth. I really noticed a difference in my skin because when I wasn't using this vitamin C serum. My skin would be extra dry when I applied my moisturizer. I'm able to go a day with apply my Shea butter or this product, and my skin still feels amazing. This product did not leave my skin oily even along side Shea butter which is something I like. I didn't break out or anything my skin really liked this vitamin C serum. I will definitely continue using Mystelic Beauty Nature's Best Vitamin C Serum because I want to see how it will help with the discoloration on my face. I personally know seeing those results will take time. 

If you would like to check out this product head to Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment