Custom Search

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Review:Belitae Organics Fresh-C Vitamin C Serum

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


  • Hyaluronic Acid helps fight the signs of aging
  • 20% Stay-C 50 Vitamin C is the more stable and bio-available form of Vitamin C 
  • Helps stimulate collagen production and elastin fibers to reduce wrinkles and fine lines
  • Helps decrease the appearance of hyperpigmentation
  • Protects skin cells from UVA/UVB damage
  • Smoother skin with continued use
  • Fragrance Free
  • Made with natural and organic ingredients
  • Made in USA (FDA registered facility)

How to apply Belitae Organics Fresh-C Vitamin C Serum
Apply 2-3 drops to cleansed face and neck
Wait several minutes before applying moisturizer

I was given a chance to try Belitae Organics Fresh-C Vitamin C Serum. I've tried a vitamin c serum before and I saw great results. I was willing to give this one a chance. I personally want to get a head start on aging I see before I hit thirty. I've dealt with acne and discoloration from dealing with PCOS, and I'm definitely looking for some help. I sometimes get breakouts on my cheeks due to my illness.  I've also suffered from discoloration due to PCOS. Those were my main reason for deciding to review Belitae Organics Fresh-C Vitamin C.

I started using this product with my dead sea mud soap, so it helped exfoliate my face real good. I would then apply the vitamin c serum on my face and neck area. I paid more attention to my cheeks because that's where the discoloration I want gone is at. After 5 minutes with this vitamin c on my face I apply my moisturizer. I used argan oil as my moisturizer, and it worked great with this vitamin c serum.  My skin felt real soft and smooth after using this product. I was really impressed. Belitae Organics Fresh-C Vitamin C was the best vitamin c serum I've tried. Even after a day or two of not using this vitamin c serum my skin felt soft and smooth. I was definitely impressed with this product.  I will keep this product in my routine because I really liked how it made my skin feel.

Purchase Belitae Organics Fresh-C Vitamin C Serum on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment