Custom Search

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Review:Ozeri Rev Digital Bathroom Scale with Electro-Mechanical Weight Dial

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



Ozeri Rev Digital Bathroom Scale with Electro-Mechanical Weight Dial
  • First weight scale to use electro-mechanical dial
  • LCD automatically illuminates and points to weight in lbs or kg
  • Easy to read in any light setting
  • Alarm reminds you  measure weight each day at the same time
  • 4 high precision GX sensors can weigh up to 400 pounds
  • Impact resistant tempered glass
  • Automatically turns off to conserve battery life
  • Runs on 3 AAA batteries 

I thought the Ozeri Rev Digital Bathroom Scale with Electro-Mechanical Weight Dial was  pretty cool. When you first try to take your weight you get a wrong weight but when you try again it gives you the most accurate weight. I like several things about this bathroom scale, and I'll name a few. I like that this bathroom scale has a nice design that's good to look at. I also like  that this bathroom scale allows you to set an alarm to take your weight at the same time each day. This scan also gives you your weight with at bright LCD display. So no matter the lighting set up in your home you will still be able to see your weight. This bathroom scale from Ozeri is also something I like because you can add new batteries when your old batteries die. . Overall, I think this is a great digital bathroom scale that will give you decent accuracy on your weight. I also think this bathroom scale is more accurate than my doctor's scale because I'm able to weigh myself without shoes. Depending on your shoes that could add extra weight to your scale. So make sure you don't have on shoes to get the best weight, and also make sure you're not on carpets. This bathroom scale needs to be on a flat surface, and I weighed myself in the kitchen. I used the kitchen area because it has more flat surface and space. Just use the best place for you and enjoy this great bathroom scale from Ozeri.

Want to learn more about Ozeri Rev Digital Bathroom Scale with Electro-Mechanical Weight Dial, please check out this product on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment