Custom Search

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hershey's Spreads Review #SpreadPossibilities #Crowdtap

click to expand
I received Hershey's Spread for FREE, for being in Crowdtap's Hershey’s Spread the Possibilities Holiday Sampling. All opinions expressed here are my own.


Hershey's Spreads can be found in three flavors Chocolate, Chocolate w/Hazelnut, or Chocolate w/Almonds.

I received the chocolate flavor. There are so many things you can pair this product with. I paired this product with popcorn, chips, almonds, and pretzels. 

I didn't do the typical eating this with toast because that's something I always do with spreads. I made chocolate covered pretzel crisps and chocolate covered almonds. I thought that they tasted great. They definitely were giving the store brought kind a run for their money.

I definitely plan to try the other two flavors. I want to try some fruit, plus make smores with this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment