Custom Search

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Amazon Prime worth the cost>Try for FREE for 30 days

Over the past two weeks I've been trying Amazon Prime for FREE. You can get a trial to try Amazon Prime FREE for 30 days. So far I've watched a number of movies and tv shows that you can't find on NextFlix. I can definitely say Amazon Prime is worth the cost because you get unlimited FREE two-shipping. Which is something I like since I'm always purchasing something from Amazon. Only downside of this would be that some of the products are add-on, so you can't purchase directly from Amazon to get the lower price. You have to buy from outside of Amazon and pay shipping. I'm definitely enjoy my last two weeks testing out Amazon Prime ,and you can join to me. Try Amazon Prime for FREE for 30 days by signing up below. You will definitely enjoy it. You can watch movies and tv shows from your mobile device or your computer. Plus you will get FREE shipping and who doesn't want that.



What is Amazon Prime?


Amazon Prime is our membership program that offers special benefits for just $79 per year. Members can:

* Instantly watch over 40,000 movies and TV episodes with titles for everyone

* Borrow books from the Kindle Owners' Lending Library

* Get unlimited FREE two-day shipping with no minimum order size

No comments:

Post a Comment