Custom Search

Friday, October 18, 2013

Purex UltraPacks plus Oxi Review

"The Purex brand provided me with a sample of Purex UltraPacks plus Oxi in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own."



Purex UltraPacks plus Oxi Sweepstakes

  • One winner:$500 and a year's supply of Purex UltraPacks plus Oxi
  • 365 winners:Free pack Purex UltraPacks plus Oxi

Enter the Sweepstakes plus find the Red Football Jersey 

Purex UltraPacks plus Oxi

  • DirtLift Action in every load
  • Powerful combination of detergent and stain fighters
  • Dissolves quickly 
  • 2x-concentrated formula
  • low sudsing formula that rinses clean

I really like a product that is convenient for my family. I liked that there was no measuring and you get just enough to clean your clothes. I knew the packs into the washer like I normally would my liquid detergent. I then added my clothes and let Purex UltraPacks plus Oxi do its magic. After my clothes were watched they smelled great and were clean. Purex Ultrapacks plus Oxi left my clothes brighter than before. Purex products always leave my families clothes smelling great, and the freshens last for a long time. I would definitely recommend Purex Ultrapacks plus Oxi to others it works just like your regular detergent. So you get the right amount of detergent for each load. 

No comments:

Post a Comment