Custom Search

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Lifeway Kefir Probiotic Cultured Milk Smoothie #LwaySummer

I received this product complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program
What is Lifeway Kefir?
Kefir is the smooth, tart, and refreshing cousin of yogurt. It dates back to almost 2000 years.
Lifeway Kefir contains 12 live and active kefir cultures. Lifeway Kefir is also gluten free. It is also 99% lactose free.  Kefir has  unique probiotic strains.

Published research has shown the healthy probiotic cultures found in Lifeway Kefir may:

  • Support the immune system
  • Balance digestive health

You can find Lifeway Kefir in a 32 oz bottle or 8 oz bottle at your grocery store. I've found Lifeway Kefir in a number of flavors from plain, peach, strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, and strawberry-banana.  Also did I not mention that Lifeway Kefir is rich in calcium.

I also like that their is a farmer's pledge on the bottle of Lifeway Kefir.
Farmers' Pledge:
We only use milk that comes from grass-fed cows that are not treated with any artificial hormones. No rBST, rBGH,  and GMO free.

Want to keep up with Lifeway Kefir
Visit Lifeway Kefir website to learn what other products they have
Like them on facebook:LifewayKefir
Follow them on twitter:@Lifeway_Kefir
Pinterest:LifewayKefir

I purchased Lifeway Kefir in the 32 oz bottle and brought two 8 oz bottles. I tried blueberry, strawberry, and peach. I've started getting interest in things with Probiotics when I started taking Metaformin. I noticed how taking Probiotics have helped with the digestive side effects I experience. When I drank Lifeway Kefir I noticed that I didn't have the frequent going to the bathroom. My stomach felt so much better when I drank Lifeaway Kefir. I've noticed a difference when I use probiotics with Metaformin. It definitely helped me with some of my side effects from taking Metaformin. I really like purchasing the 8oz bottles because their the right size. I plan on using Lifeway Kefir more to help with my side effects from taking Metaformin.


*I'll post my pictures when I get to a better connection*

No comments:

Post a Comment