Custom Search

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mas Mother's Day Apprecation Sweepstakes+Memory of my mom #mothersday




One lucky mom could win  $1,000
ending May 31st

Memory of my mother
I always admired the fact that my mother made time to volunteer at our school. No matter what she
was going through she always wanted to be apart of our schooling. I definitely think she's one of the people who helped me take school so serious. Since the day I started going to school my mom was always there to help out in the classroom. This was during a tough time when she was trying to battle a mental illness. She always wanted to see what was going on at our school and offer a helping hand. She has a ton of awards for volunteering, and that's something I plan to do when I have kids. Make being apart of your child's education a priority.

Mas Detergent is a detergent that is targeted to Hispanic consumers.  Mas laundry detergent come in two formulas for color and dark colors. MAS Color is a concentrated detergent that has active 
ingredients that protect and renew your colors wash after wash. MAS Oscura is a detergent for black clothing that works to protect darks and denim from fading in your washing machine.


Purex provided me with coupons for Mas detergent 
in exchange for a blog post. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment