Custom Search

Friday, March 29, 2013

Use Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil for Hair, Body, and Face

I'm a bzzagent and I got to try Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil for FREE, but all opinions expressed here are my own.


Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil  is the first multiuse dry oil to be brought to mass retailers.  Garnier Fructis also made this product afford for everyone to try. Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil  can leave with hair that is silky, shiny and soft and supple skin.  Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil can be used on dry patches on your face and doesn't leave behind oily residue.

 Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil combines three  weightless and nutritive fruit oils that include  Olive, Avocado, and Shea.  These three oils work together to instantly transform dry hair and skin, so that your left with silkier hair and softer skin.

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil  Facts
  • Saves time, money, and energy
  • Everyday use for hair, body, and face
  • No  oily residue
  • Use on damp or dry hair
  • Priced at $5.99 and can be found at mass retailers like Target and Walmart
  • Olive Oil-Protects against skin damage
  • Avocado Oil-packed with vitamin E and promotes soft and supple skin
  • Shea Oil-Rejuvenates damaged hair and leaves it with a healthy shine
I used Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil on my hair, body, and face. I noticed the greatest transformation with my hair. I noticed that my hair was way softer, and was easier to manage. I also noticed that you receive better results when you use Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil  on damp hair. That's how the three oils were able to penetrate my hair more. I think I saw some nice results on my body with Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil on areas like my arms, back, and chest arm. I didn't really see that great of results using Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil on my legs. I really didn't like the idea of putting oil on my face so I only did it once, and really didn't feel right.  Overall, I would definitely continue using Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil on my hair because it leaves it super soft.

Like Garnier on facebook for product updates and giveaways

No comments:

Post a Comment