Custom Search

Monday, March 25, 2013

Purex with Crystals fragrance Review



Purex provided me with a sample of Purex with Crystals Fragrance in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.
Purex with Fabric Softener - with Crystals Fragrance
Purex with Crystals Fragrance 

  • Fresh Spring Water fragrance
  • Purex Dirtlife Action
  • Hypoallergenic
  • long-lasting fragrance
  • Works with all machines including HE


Enter Sweepstakes(enter daily)

  • One lucky winner will receive $1,000 and a year of FREE Purex detergent plus Fabric Softener
  • 500 winners FREE detergent coupon


I used the Purex with Crystals fragrance detergent and I'm definitely a fan of Purex Crystals. I also think that having the fragrance in the detergent can save money. I love the Purex Crystals fragrance last for a long time. I also like that Purex detergent gets your clothes clean.   Purex with Crystals fragrance left my clothes smelling amazing.

I would definitely recommend Purex with Crystals fragrance to others because this product can save the money. Some people may not be able to purchase detergent and fabric softener.  So by purchasing Purex with Crystals fragrance saves and you get clean clothes that smell great.

Learn more about Purex with Crystals Fragrance
Like Purex on facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment