Custom Search

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Review of Sisters in Faith Holy Bible


I received this book for free from Thomas Nelson through Booksneeze in exchange for a review.

Sisters in Faith Holy Bible is directed to African-American women. I read the King James Version. I was really impressed by the words from the women who helped put this bible together. I thought that this bible  was easy to read, and its my go to bible now.

My favorite books to read were Mark and Matthew. I learned a lot about the things Jesus did before he die for our sins. This holy bible also brought to my attention how people are doing so many things Jesus said don't do. I also like how the bible discusses marriage, and how women should treat their husbands. So many people forget to live by the bible so they find trouble in their marriage.


I would give this bible to all the young ladies in my family. Sisters in faith holy bible is easy to read, and they will definitely love to read it. They can find bible study tools online that will guide them through this bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment