Custom Search

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Review of Campbell's Go Soup #campbellsgo #gotitfree


I'm a BzzAgent and I received Campbell's Go soup from BzzAgent and Campbell for free.


Campbell's Go(TM) soup

Campbell's Go Soup includes six soups:

  • Chicken & Quinoa w/Poblano Chilies 
  • Coconut  Curry w/Chicken & Shiitake Mushrooms
  • Moroccan Style Chicken w/Chickpeas
  • Spicy Chorizo & Pulled Chicken w/Black Beans
  • Golden Lentils w/Madras Curry
  • Creamy Red Pepper w/Smoked Gouda


Which Campbell's Go Soup is your favorite? Love the Moroccan Style Chicken with Chickpeas #campbellsgo  #gotitfree


Campbell's Go Soup pouches can be placed in the microwave, so no need to bring out the can opener. Campbell's Go Soup retails for $2.99, and can be found at your local Kroger Family store.

Before I started this campaign for Campbell's Go Soup I tried the Chicken & Quinoa w/Poblano Chilies. I really like this soup,and brought it at a discount from my local Target. I loved the black beans in the soup. I  also thought the quinoa was great being that it was my first time trying quinoa. I would like to try the other varieties when I find a good sell.

I received the Moroccan style chicken with chickpeas for free from BzzAgent and Campbell. I thought this soup had a sweet taste. I believe the squash gave the soup a taste that reminded me of sweet potatoes. I also thought the chickpeas were nice. Chickpeas have a different taste to them that I wouldn't mind trying again. I think now that I've tried chickpeas I would enjoy them whole in some soup then in a dip.

 I want to try the spicy chorizo & pulled chicken with black beans next. This soup looks like it will be added to my favorites because I love black beans.I hope I get a chance to try all the varieties when I head to Food4Less Most stores don't have all the soups, so I have to look around.

I would definitely recommend Campbell's Go Soup to others because these soups are less than 200 calories. They also taste great and come in a nice pouch. They also can be eaten anywhere, so dig in.

Which Campbell's Go Soup have you all tried or want tor try?

No comments:

Post a Comment