Custom Search

Monday, January 7, 2013

Review of Dial Complete Foaming Hand Wash Holiday Edition


Dial  provided a free sample of their Holiday Foaming Hand Soap so I could review them. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.



Holiday Collection includes four designs:

  • Santa
  • Snowman
  • Candy Cane
  • Holiday Scene

You can instantly brighten up your sink area in your kitchen or bathroom.

Dial Complete Foaming Hand Wash:

  • #1 doctor recommended antibacterial foaming hand wash
  • formula kills 99.99% of germs on skin

Like Dial Soap on facebook 

Learn more about this hand soap at www.dialsoap.com


I received the Dial Complete Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash in the candy cane and snowman designs. I used this Dial foaming hand soap in my kitchen and bathroom. I noticed that Dial Complete foaming hand wash smells great. I also noticed that the glyercin left my hands soft,and not rough like other hand soaps. I'm always looking for a good hand soap that will keep your hands clean, and also leave them soft. Everyone in my household enjoyed seeing the festive holiday designs on the sink for the holiday season. I would definitely purchase Dial Complete Antibacterial foaming hand wash in future because it smells great, and is gentle on my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment