Borax provided a free sample of their product so I could review them . However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own.
20 Mule Team Borax
- 100% natural mineral from the earth
- Sodium tetraborate is the common name for Borax
- No phosphates, chlorine, or other additive chemicals added
What is Hard Water?
- 85% of homes have hard water. Hard Water is water that contains calcium and magnesium (ions).
- Hard water affects your laundry because it causes your detergent to be useless and settle to the bottom of your washer. Without actually cleaning your clothes.
- 20 Mule Team Borax naturally softens hard water
- protects your detergent so it can have maximize cleaning power.
How to use 20 Mule Team Borax: To boost your laundry detergent
- Add 1/2 cup of 20 Mule Team Borax along with your regular Purex detergent
- 20 Mule Team Borax should soften hard water and improve the cleaning power of your detergent. It should also help keep stains from re-depositing back onto clothes.
Where can you buy 20 Mule Team Borax
I used 20 Mule Team Borax in my laundry and bathroom. I used the 20 Mule Team Borax to add some cleaning power to my Purex detergent. 20 Mule Team Borax worked great at getting some stains out of my clothes. I also used 20 Mule Team Borax to clean my toilet. I liked that 20 Mule Team Borax is nonabrasive so it won't scratch up your toilet. 20 Mule Team Borax left my toilet clean and shiny after using it. I would definitely recommend 20 Mule Team Borax to others because it has so many uses in the household. It can be used for cleaning as well as for keeping insects away.
MUST be a GOOGLE CONNECT FRIEND
- Post a cleaning/household tip that can used with 20 Mule Team Borax
- Like 20 Mule Team Borax on facebook and leave them a comment
- Like GGI(me) on facebook
- follow @almuzikfanzinc on twitter
- Tweet:Win a free box of 20 Mule Team Borax from @atlmuzikfanzinc 2 winners 2/16 http://tinyurl.com/avgvc7x