Custom Search

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Review of Purex Plus Oxi Liquid Detergent


Purex provided me a sample of Purex plus Oxi, so I could review them. However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own.


Purex plus Oxi is a new stain fighting liquid detergent from Purex. Purex plus Oxi also features  Zout which you can also find in Purex liquid detergent.  You can use Purex plus Oxi to remove 101 different stains from clothes. There are three stain  fighting enzymes  that give Purex plus Oxi its stain fighting power. Purex plus Oxi can be used in high efficiency and traditional washing machines. Purex plus Oxi can be purchased at a reasonable price, and will leave your clothes bright, white, and clean. Purex plus Oxi is also hypoallergenic with a light, fresh scent. This formula can also be used everyday



Purex plus Oxi did a great job getting my clothes clean. I'm always looking for something that will clean undergarments well, and Purex plus Oxi is it. I liked that I can pretreat stains before putting them in the washer. Purex plus Oxi left my undergarments clean, and smelling great. I also used Purex Crystals to keep my clothes smelling great. Purex plus Oxi also worked well on my colored clothes, and didn't harm them.

I would recommend Purex plus Oxi to others because Purex is a brand I trust. Purex plus Oxi is  also a product that can be purchased at lower price  but give you the same results as a leading brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment