Custom Search

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Review of One Big Thing:Discovering What You Were Born to Do by Phil Cooke


One Big Thing is about discovering what you are born to do in life. We have to be willing to put other things aside to fulfill this goal. There are too many people settling for opportunities that they truly don't love. We have to decide what makes us go nuts by answering four questions laid out in this book. Phil Cooke has four important questions people must know the answer to if they want to find their  One Big Thing.

The four questions to find your One Big Thing:
1. What comes easy for you?
2. What do you love?
3. What drives you crazy?
4. What do you want to leave behind?

One Big Thing inspired me to tap more into the things I love like sports and fiances.I've always wanted to find out why so many athletes leave the game penniless. I also want to discover what can be done to teach young men especially African American mean  about responsible spending. This will help them continue to hold onto their riches after their career is over. One Big Thing definitely made me think about how I plan to achieve my One Big Thing. I plan to seek out sports organizations so I can learn the business. Phil Cooke also pointed out that if you want to be successful with your One Big Thing you have to know the business. Phil Cooke message in One Big Thing was cohesive, and told readers to not wait for things to happen. You have to get out in the world and go find what drives you crazy right now.

I would recommend One Big Thing to anyone who needs help answering four important questions about what they were do to do. One Big Thing will help them point out what comes easy for them. I would recommend One Big Thing to others because there's a lot of people who need some  motivation for finding what they love to do.


I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255

No comments:

Post a Comment