Custom Search

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Review of Not Your Mothers Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream


I received this product for free from Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012.
undefined

 Not Your Mothers  Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream helps fight frizz and reduce styling time. You can find coconut and silk extracts in  Not Your Mothers  Smooth Moves. This product can also be used on natural hair even if you don't want to straighten your hair. Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream comes in a 4 oz full bottle that retails for $6.00 dollars.

I  have natural hair and I decided not to straighten my hair. I applied Smooth Moves after shampooing I noticed a major difference in my hair. You apply a generous amount of Smooth Moves Frizz Control in your hair, and rake with through your hair with your fingers. My curls were more defined, and my hair was less frizzy. My hair was also softer, and smelled great thanks to the coconut and silk extracts. If your hair is straight all you have to do apply Smooth Moves Frizz Control, and blow dry or let air dry.


I would recommend Not Your Mothers  Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream to others because it can also be used on natural hair. I also would recommend this product because your hair will be left frizz-free, and softer.

Like Not Your Mothers on Facebook
follow Not Your Mothers on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment