Custom Search

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Review of Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit




I received this product for free from Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012.


undefined

Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit allows you to apply lashes at home. This Kit includes eyelashes, adhesive, and applicator. The glue used to hold the eye lashes is latex-free. This adhesive allows you to keep your lashes on for 24 hours. Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit retails for $5.99. This is a great price since you can use these lashes more than once.
\
My lashes are already long so this was not a great product for me to try. I enjoyed trying to figure out how to apply this product. I do think that  if your lashes are long you can cut the lashes
in three sections and add where ever you like. 

I would recommend Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit to anyone who doesn't have full eyelashes. I would also recommend this  to anyone looking to create a cool night look with some added lashes.I also think Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit could make a great stocking stuffer for the ladies in your family.

Like Kiss on Facebook
Follow Kiss on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment