Custom Search

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Review of Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin



I received this product for free from Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012.

undefined

Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin come in two shades for light hair and dark hair. Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin includes two spin pins. The pack also includes three easy styles for your to try. You can also develop your won up do's with spin spins. Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin retails for $7.29. and can be found at your local Walgreens.

Since I have natural hair I used my holder for a more put together look. Spin Pins work in natural hair as well as straight hair. I tried the soft spin hair style in my natural hair. The Spin Pin worked great on  my hair, and I would definitely play around with this. I want to come up with some natural hair looks using the Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin.

I would recommend Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin to anyone who wants to find a easy way to create updos. Two spin pins can do the job of 20 bobby pins. I would also recommend Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin because they are easy to remove. They also can be used in any hair type so no matter your hair texture spin pins will work for you.

Visit Goody Website
Like Goody on facebook
follow Goody on twitter 
Follow GoodyHair on PInterest

No comments:

Post a Comment