Custom Search

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Review of Eboost Powder

I received this product for free from Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012.


 Eboost comes in the form of a shot drink or an easy-to-mix powder. You can also find Eboost in four flavors. You can choose from Orange, Pink Lemonade, Acai Pomegranate, or Super Berry. Eboost is sold in a box of 20 effervescent powders for $28 dollars. You can also get 30 effervescent powders for $39, and a box of 12 shots for $39 dollars. Eboost can help boost your mood, focus, and immunity because it is made with natural ingredients. I was able to try the Eboost powder in Orange. 

I didn't like the taste but who really expects vitamins to taste great. I liked that this product can help boost your immunity because during the cold season I want to stay healthy. I also liked that this product contains no sugar or artificial flavors because these are things I need to stay away from. 

I would recommend Eboost to anyone who wants to keep a healthy immune system. I also would recommend Eboost to people who need something to keep their moods up and focus more. I would also like to see Eboost in a flavorless liquid so you can add it to your favorite drinks. This would be great since the current flavors aren't so pleasant on your taste buds. 

Visit Eboost today to purchase this product 
Like Eboost on facebook 
Follow Eboost on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment