Custom Search

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Review NYC New York Color Individual Eyes


I received this product for free from Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012 in exchange for completion of a survey.



I tried the NYC New York Color Individual Eyes Custom Compact for brown eyes. This product retails for $4.99, and can be found at your local Target store.

What you will find in this compact is a primer, highlighter, and 3 eyeshadow shades. Also, you will find a illuminator that can be used to transform your look for night time  use.  This compact allows you to come up with a look that will make your eyes stand out.

I didn't really like how the shadows looked on my eyes, but I really don't wear makeup anyways. I will play around with  this compact in the future to come up with a better look.

I would recommend NYC New York Color Individual Eyes to any diva that enjoys wearing makeup. I would also recommend NYC New York Individual Eyes to anyone that is a beginner, and wants to start wearing a little eye shadow.

Like NYC New York Color on Facebook
Follow NYC New York Color on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment